The health and safety of Culligan Water employees and customers is our highest priority. With COVID-19, commonly known as Novel Coronavirus 2019, becoming a more widespread concern, Culligan has implemented preventive measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). At this time, we are taking recommended precautions while continuing regular operations. We have instructed that all employees:
- Wash their hands frequently (at least 20 seconds), as often as possible
- Practice safe hygiene: https://www.cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/etiquette/coughing_sneezing.html
- Have hand sanitizer with at least 62% alcohol and sanitizing wipes readily available
- Cover their mouth and nose with the crook of their arm while sneezing or coughing
- Stay home if they are not feeling well or have symptoms such as a fever (100.4° or more) or respiratory condition
- Self-quarantine or seek medical treatment when necessary
We are carefully monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation globally and will continue to take direction from the CDC and follow its recommendations. Please check our website for future updates. We look forward to continuing to serve our customers during this time.