Previously, having a water cooler meant taking up large amounts of space between the cooler itself and a supply of jugs sizing up to 10 gallons (to ensure you never go without water). It also meant having ongoing expenses for maintenance, jug replacements, and more.
Luckily, that is no longer the only option you have for your office space. Bottle-free (or bottle-less) water coolers are here to offer you a money- and space-saving solution for your water needs. These modern bottle-free water coolers are less hassle (no jug switch-outs and no fear of running out of water), safer, and more sustainable than your old-school standard water cooler.
These bottle-free coolers work by attaching directly to your businesses' water supply (through a cold water line, similar to an ice or commercial coffee maker) and running the water through advanced filters. During the initial setup, your technician should be able to adjust the filtration depending on the water quality in your area. These filters remove any contaminants within your water supply—serving you water that is clean, high-quality, and refreshing.
Benefits of bottle-free water coolers
- Multiple temperature options. Cold, warm, or hot water are available with the touch of a button.
- Save space and time. You'll no longer have to worry about storing large plastic jugs or changing them out. Culligan® bottle-free water coolers are easy to use and maintain; you won't even have to change any filters!
- Hassle-free. The experts at Culligan will take care of installation and maintenance for you.
- More sanitary. A Culligan bottle-free water cooler provides you with water that is never exposed to contaminants in the air or touched by human hands.
- Better tasting water. We use Wellsys bottle-free coolers because they have undergone taste-tests to ensure they have just the right amount of minerals and electrolytes for a crisp and fresh taste.
- They're more environmentally friendly. With a bottle-free water cooler, you can achieve your green initiatives by saving energy and cutting back on your plastic use. Switching to bottle-free can reduce your carbon footprint by up to 72% by eliminating plastic bottles.
Cost of bottle-free water coolers
With all the included benefits, you'd think a bottle-free water cooler must be more costly than your traditional water cooler. Nope! A company of 50 workers using a bottle-free water cooler will wind up spending about 80% less than a company using a jug delivery service. This is simply because tap water is much cheaper than bottled water.
Making the switch
With Culligan, it's easy to switch out your traditional water cooler for a bottle-free one. We can install your new water cooler quickly and easily. Culligan coolers tap into your existing water supply and every unit has a commercial-level, multi-stage filtration system. You'll be drinking safer, higher-quality, and cheaper water in no time!
Culligan's bottle-free water cooler options
- The Wellsys System 9000 countertop bottle-free water cooler combines state-of-the-art technology with fresh, great-tasting water anytime you need it. Featuring touch-free dispensing and a self-dispense pad for ultimate user flexibility, it's an ideal solution designed to provide your home or office with better water without ever having to replace heavy, multi-gallon bottles. The Wellsys 9000 bottle-free water cooler conceals its filter within its base for a clean look and has a self-contained leak detector so you can spend less time wiping up spills and more time enjoying crisp, cool water.
- The Wellsys System 11000 provides your home or office with an endless supply of better water. This system connects directly to your water line, removing the need to store and replace large, heavy bottles. Culligan provides expert installation and maintenance when you need it to dispense clean, great-tasting water anytime you need it.
Still have questions about bottle-free water coolers or interested in getting one for your business or personal space? Contact us!