You Can't Get Soft Towels With Hard Water.
Hard water is rough on your body and tough on all of your washable fabrics. With hard water you spend too much money on laundry detergents and softening agents, constantly battling dry skin and dull, lifeless hair. There is a solution to your hard water problems: Culligan Water Softeners.
Softening water involves a process called "ion exchange" to remove dissolved minerals - like iron, magnesium, calcium and manganese - that can't be trapped in a filter bed. Water softeners have resin beads with sodium attached to the resin. As water enters the tank, dissolved magnesium and calcium ions are attracted to the resin. The minerals attach to the resin, pulling them from the water and releasing sodium into the water.
Culligan Water Softeners provide top of the line protection against the numerous problems that hard water can pose to a household. Our durable and efficient water softeners are the best solution to the poor water quality that affects so many of us.
Water Softener Benefits
Culligan water softeners offer several advantages, including:
- Cleaner dishes: Dishes, glassware and silverware washed in soft water come out spot free and sparkling.
- Softer hair and skin: Hair feels silkier and soaps and shampoo lather more easily.
- Whiter whites and brighter colors: Clothes washed in soft water are free of hard water minerals that result in dingy buildup over time. Fabrics come out softer and stay brighter.
- Longer lasting appliances: Water softeners can help preserve the life of appliances by reducing hard water buildup in coffee makers, washing machines, water heaters, and more.
- Less housework: Water softeners remove the minerals responsible for lime scale buildup and soap scum on shower walls, bathroom fixtures and kitchen sinks.
- Energy savings: Appliances are able to operate more efficiently when free of hard water deposits and buildup, resulting in lower energy costs.
Contact Culligan Water today to learn more about the benefits of investing in a Culligan water softener for your home.